Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ronald Jenkees

I know I'm not good at posting original content, but I just found this dude and I wanted to share it with you. Ronald Jenkees is a real guy and he post videos on youtube about music and other things. He actually is a really good musician, he just happens to be a little "different," as he himself attests. Anyway, he is funny, and I love people like this who are so comfortable with who they are and are able to genuinely enjoy life and its goodness. Look him up on youtube if you get the time. Enjoy.



3 comments:

Tankfos said...

Ronald can rock pretty good. I also love peopel that are willing to just be themselves, especially when they are generally good people. I suppose I don't like it that much when a jerk is just being himself, because that usually ended up with my head in a toilet getting a swirly.

Mark said...

I don't know. I have a hard time believing Ronald is for real. Seems a bit too contrived to me . . . I mean, who would ever wear glasses like that?

Tyler said...

Seems like a nice dude, and I think he is for real. He is very intent on explaining to the world that he is okay being different. We just got a glimpse of his musical prowess, but I believe he knows what he is doing.

He definitely is his own person.

I have been taught at work that I am not only to tolerate and accept diversity, I am to celebrate it!

So Ronald, here's to you!