Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Cal Bub is the big 1.0!

Hey Everybody, guess what? It is my birthday tomorrow and today I had a really cool party! I wore a cool balloon hat at the beginning.
My Mom made a really super awesome pumpkin cake for me and my friends. It tasted really good (very choco-licious). My Mom is the BOMB!
I got a singing bunny from Grandma Margaret and a CD with baby music, a toy car and this totally sweet tricycle from my parents. It's a totally tricked out hawg and I look good on it.
Cake was good, though my parents were too cruel to let me dig into it and devour it like a wild animal. They are just a couple of old fogeys, but I still love them.

So, I'm one year old. Congratulate me.

I love you all,

Cal

6 comments:

Mark said...

Congrats, Mr. Callahan. Can't believe you're a year old already.

Stylin' on your mad wheels, like always.

Nice cake from your Mommy, too.

Be good to your parents, little nephew. Your cousins Joy and Grant say, "What up, C-dawg? Hollaback now. Peace out."

Tankfos said...

An incredible cake from Angie!!!! It kind of reminds me of when Mom made the superman cakes. I actually have no memory of Mom making a superman cake, I just remember the pan.

Wendi said...

Woo-hoo, it's one year for Cal! Happy birthday little guy...oh, and a great big "Bah-bah-baaaaaaaahhhhh!" from your silly aunt Wendi and uncle Matt too!

Angie, that cake was terrific! I only wish I was there to partake of the festivities. And I love that little trike!

Dad said...

Cal, Happy Birthday BIG GUY!
What a smile on your face. We can tell you had a special day. Angie, that cake is amazing!

We love all of you so much!

Grandma and Granpa and Meg!

Dad said...

One year old? Impossible!! It was just last week you were born, little fella.

We hope the talking bunny doesn't drive you and your old Fogey parents crazy. It kind of talks on its own sometimes!!

I think you should sneak out of your room at night and dig into that cake, little guy. It looks very, very yummy. I'm thinking your mom is one creative lady, not to mention patient to create such a masterpiece.

You are one lucky young fella.

Happy Number One, Callster. You are the man.

Grandpa

Megan said...

wow one year you are making me feel so old Cal! the 01 that is a big birthday well know that i love you very much and now i look forward to the 02!